SWEET LOVE AND INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR BOTH SEX





••• So many memories, stupid fights, inside jokes, and
the craziest nights that I do always seems to happen
when I'm with you.



••• Everybody needs just a little love, lots of hope and
unshakable faith.



••• Whenever I look at you, I forget everything I was
going to say.

••• One of the greatest pleasure in life is doing what
people say you can't do!!

••• Your first love will always have a special place in
your heart.

••• Love is something you put your heart and soul into.

••• I don't try to feel something for you. It's simply
there.

••• When they see you're doing better without them,
that's when they want you back.

••• A thousand people could tell me I was beautiful, but
it doesn't mean anything unless it's coming from
you.

••• I honestly don't have a type. If I like you, then I like
you.

••• Find the boy who isn't afraid to admit that he misses
you, who knows that you're not perfect, but treats
you as if you are.




••• If he's the right guy, he won't leave.

••• I still remember the first time I fell for you, I haven't
gotten up since.

••• Love means that I know your deepest secrets and do
not judge you for them asking in return only that you
do not judge me for mine.

••• When I'm texting you, you should know that I'm
smiling.

••• Every time you think of someone, then find yourself
unable to do anything else, just know you are falling
in love.

••• Once you have true feelings for someone, it will
always be there. You may not like them anymore, but
you still care.

••• Being faithful isn't hard if you really care about them.

••• You can't get much done in life if you only work on
the days when you feel good.

••• If you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all
night.

••• Never lie to the person you love, because it's not
worth it and they don't deserve it.

••• Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart.
Not someone who plays with it.

••• Don't push away the people who truly care about you,
because one day, you will push them away, and they
won't come back. ✌

••• Be with someone who is proud to have you.

••• Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart.
Not someone who plays with it. ❤

••• #Aquarians are so sweet, but be careful not to hit
their bad side or you will see another person.

••• Relationships last longer when nobody knows your
business.

••• A relationship where you can sit around doing
nothing, but still have fun cause you're together.

••• "Love will find a way through paths where wolves
fear to prey."

••• 5 lies that girls tell:
1) I'm fine.
2) I'm not jealous.
3)I'm over him.
4) Sure we can be friends.
5) I'm not mad."

••• I fell in love with you. I don't know how. I don't know
why. I just did."

••• Things I Miss About My Childhood:
✔ No problems
✔ No hates
✔ No shames
✔ No stress
✔ No heartbreaks
✔ No school
✔ Life was easier.

••• Reasons why I stop replying:
1. I'm busy
2. you're boring
3. I'm mad
4. you replied with one word
5. I'm on twitter
6. I'm eating"

••• Ugly, Fine, Rich, Poor, Skinny, Fat, Short, Tall, Gay,
Weird, Black, White, A FRIEND IS A FRIEND!

••• F.R.I.E.N.D.S Fight for you. Respect you. Include you.
Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by
you.""




••• Being Single > Dealing with an immature, selfish,
unappreciative person.

••• It's the little things you do that mean the most to
me.

••• I love you more today than yesterday, but not as
much as tomorrow.

••• I get jealous even if we're not dating.

••• Those memories that you randomly remember and
suddenly can't stop smiling.

••• Sometimes love doesn't seem to last forever, but
when it does, it's the best love ever..

••• There are only two times that I want to be with you,
now and forever.

••• I wanna be the girl he can tell anything to.

••• LADIES: all MEN are not the same, but all BOYS are.

••• Someone that you don't even know exists, may love
you.

••• I love you, and that's all I really know.

••• Start your morning with a glass of water. Extra tip
adding lemon in your water helps stimulate digestion
after sleep.

••• If a girl admits that she likes you, know that it took
her every ounce of courage she has. Don't take her
for granted!




••• You are valuable. Don't let anyone make you believe
differently.

••• Are you falling for me like I'm falling for you?

••• I love him and that's the beginning and end of
everything.

••• I want to be the reason for that smile of yours.

••• Dear God, I just wanna thank you for everything for
today, yesterday, tomorrow and forever, I'm thankful
for my life.

•••Drop a comment if you like these quotes and feel free to share em with other. Copy paste is allowed.•••

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

Age is something many of us have been obsessed with for years. When we were younger we wanted to look older, and as we got older we wanted ...