SWEET LOVE QUOTES



•• You're my baby, my headache, my love, my
smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my
pain, my happiness, my everything. You're
MINE.

•• Find someone who wants to love you so
much, the one who plans and imagines their
future with you.

•• I respect those that tell me the truth, no
matter how hard it is.

•• Stay strong. Even when it feels like
everything is falling apart.

•• I'm not a perfect person, I make a lot of
mistakes... but still, I love those people who
stay with me after knowing how I really am.

•• Sometimes I wish I could read your mind.
Then, I wonder if I could handle the truth.

•• One of the most amazing feelings in the
world is having someone fall in love with
you who you thought you never had a
chance with.

•• I admit, I really miss how things used to be.
But I can also admit, that I've accepted the
fact that things have changed.

•• Sometimes you just need to distance
yourself from people. If they care, they'll
notice. If they don't, you know where you
stand.

•• I love sleep. You forget about pain,
problems, stress, everything for a while.

•• When we first met, I had no idea you'd
become this important to me.

•• Mom, I do get angry with you sometimes
but still I can't live without you.

•• I still remember how we started talking, I
trusted you with things I would of never
trusted anyone else with, and then you left.

•• Always remember who was there for you
when no one else was.

•• I need someone who won't give up on me,
no matter how many times I mess up.

•• After someone hurts you, you're not the
same anymore.

•• You're my baby, my headache, my love, my
smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my
pain, my happiness, my everything. You're
MINE.

•• When two people really care about each
other, they will always look for a way to
make it work, no matter how hard it is.

•• I'll never forget the first day we started
talking.

•• The reason why we can't let go of someone
is because deep inside we still hope.

•• Having feelings for someone is scary
because that gives them the power to hurt
you.

•• I love a long text message, it makes me feel
like you actually do want to talk to me.

•• Once you start loving someone it's hard to
stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

Age is something many of us have been obsessed with for years. When we were younger we wanted to look older, and as we got older we wanted ...