SWEET LOVE QUOTES

Hope you will capture those words that can put smiles in that special persons face.
Please let us know your feedback on what you want to see next time.

••• Protect your girlfriend like your daughter,
love her like a wife, respect her like your
mother.
••• We don't lose friends. We just learn who our
real ones are.
••• A girl who cries is a girl who cares.
••• Sometimes music is all you need to make
you feel better..
••• I hate when I miss someone and can't do
anything about it.
••• I love sleep. You forget about pain,
problems, stress, everything for a while.
••• You don't really need someone to complete
you. You only need someone to accept you
completely.
••• Every moment you waste being sad is a
moment you can never be happy.
••• I'm not looking for someone who has
everything, but someone who has time to
spend with me more than anything.


••• I get sad. I get insecure. I get jealous. I get
lonely. I overreact. I make mistakes. But I
promise I will always give you my best.
••• Talking to you, laughing with you, being with
you, changes my whole mood.
••• Fight for me, and I promise you I will do the
same.
••• The foundation of a healthy relationship:
Trust and communication.
••• A perfect relationship isn't ever actually
perfect. It's just one where both people
never give up.
••• Hearing "I miss you" from the right person
>>>
••• stop trying so hard for people who don’t
care
••• I'm so blessed to have someone like you in
my life.
••• When you’re truly in love, being faithful isn’t
a sacrifice, it’s a joy.
••• If you told me you miss me right now, I
would be so damn happy.
••• Don't change the way you are just to make
someone else happy. If that person truly
loves you, there's no reason for a change.
••• it is actually really sweet when someone
stays up late to talk to you.
••• Sometimes you miss the memories, not the
person.
••• You see, I love you and I don’t want to lose
you because my life has been better since
the day I found you.
••• Accept me at my strongest, support me at
my weakest.
••• Everything is going to be alright, maybe not
today, but eventually.
••• I literally think about you all the time.
••• If someone sticks by your side through your
worst times, they're the ones who deserve
to be with you through your best times.
••• so many girls fall in love with the wrong
guys, simply because the wrong guys say
the right things.
••• Texts that piss me off: 1. Yeah 2. Oh 3. Yup
4. Lol 5. Haha 6. K 7. Nope 8. Chillin 9. Naw
10. Send me a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

Age is something many of us have been obsessed with for years. When we were younger we wanted to look older, and as we got older we wanted ...