SWEET LOVE QUOTES


Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't
stress about the future, it hasn't arrived.
Live in the present and make it beautiful.



A relationship takes TWO people. Not one
person being faithful and another acting
single.
The best relationship is when you can
completely act yourself, and they can still
love you for who you are.
Sometimes, people who are thousands of
miles away can make you feel better than
people right beside you.
I like texts with long replies. It makes me
feel special, as if they actually want to talk
to me.


Best relationship advice: Don't do anything
you wouldn't want your boyfriend/girlfriend
to do.
I want you to be happy, but I want you to be
happy with me.
I feel really happy when I see you, because
when I look at you and see your smile, it
also makes me have a smile.
To let go is to be thankful for the
experiences that made you laugh, made
you cry, and made you grow.
I know love comes and goes, but maybe,
just maybe, this love will stay.
Even though at times I want to hate you, I
know I never will.
One of the hardest things in life is watching
the person you love, love someone else.
I don't want to be your first love, but I do
want to be your last.


It's cute when couples act like bestfriends
or when bestfriends act like couples.
We don't meet people by accident. They are
meant to cross our path for a reason.
When a girl's heart has been broken over
and over again, it takes a real man to prove
to her that he's not like the other guys.
Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing
will make you happy until you choose to be
happy.
The best feeling comes when you realize
you're perfectly happy even without the
person you once thought you needed most.
Don't worry about hard times because
some of the most beautiful things we have
in life come from changes and mistakes.
I just wanna see you. Hold you. Hug you.
Touch you. Kiss you. Cuddle with you. Love
you.


Make her believe that you may want this
relationship more than she does.
I always wonder if you smile at my texts
like I smile at yours.
A great relationship is about two things,
first, find out the similarities, second,
respect the differences.
Just because her eyes don't tear, doesn't
mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because
she comes off strong, doesn't mean there's
nothing wrong.
He ignores you but you like him. He does
nothing yet you fall for him. You miss him,
but he never thought about you.
My stomach drops when I think about you
being with someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

Age is something many of us have been obsessed with for years. When we were younger we wanted to look older, and as we got older we wanted ...