WHY I AM RELISHING MY NEW ROLE AT CHELSEA... VICTOR MOSES.

Victor Moses Professional footballer says he is “relishing”
playing as a wing-back for Chelsea this season after
struggling to hit the ground running since joining the Blues
in 2012.
Moses opened up on the club’s website on why he has
thrived as a wing-back despite having never played in that
role before and credits his outstanding performance to his
Italian manager at the club, Antonio Conte.
The 25-year-old has featured in eight Premier League
matches for Chelsea, including in their last three against
Hull City, Leicester City and Manchester United which they
have won without conceding.
The Nigeria international said he was only focused on
improving as a wing-back in Chelsea’s 3-4-3 formation.
“I have not played there before. I have just got to listen to
what the manager asks me to do in that position and the
way he wants me to do it.
“It’s very important to understand your teammates; so,
every game we played, I just want to keep on improving.
“The more games you play, the more experience you get in
that position and I’m really relishing and enjoying it at the
moment.
“I have got Azpilicueta there, the spare right-back, who is
behind me and he communicates with me and really helps
me out to make sure I am in the right position.
“It’s very good to link up with Pedro and Willian too. They
know when it’s time for me to go or when not to go.
“We speak to each other and we look at each other’s
movement to make sure we are doing the right thing on
the pitch,” Moses explained on the website.
He stated that the club’s performance in recent matches
was due to serious “work as a unit in training”. The former
Wigan Athletic player hopes they can “keep the momentum
going” in subsequent matches

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 Things To Stay Away From If You Want To Look Younger

Age is something many of us have been obsessed with for years. When we were younger we wanted to look older, and as we got older we wanted ...